Find me online

Facebook LinkedIn YouTube IMDB ProjectorFilms   

Friday, August 31, 2012

Free film burns to download - part 5, warm sweeps



This latest set of clips (6 in the set) are a little different. These sweep and pan across the screen, but in the same warm hues and colours. They are designed to add colour and a dynamic feel to your edits and are best used throughout a shot to tint it - as in used on a single shot. Some of my other light leaks are better to be used as transitions as they 'max out' to full white - these don't.

As with all the sets I've done them in the best settings I can, ProRes 1080p HD in this case.

I've collected all the free video clips to download on one page here.

DOWNLOAD FROM: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ft47g0ze9b97tey

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Tim, these are really good. I just wish more places gave away stock footage and similar clips to help new film makers on a shoe string budget. ITN Source has loads of great stuff they could be giving away, but they don't. Makes me sad :(