Want to get out there and start earning a living as a writer? Sure, we all have dreams of selling a script for big bucks. But what can we do while we wait for that to happen? How do we give up the day job and be a working writer? That's what this book covers.
Myself and Danny Stack have been blogging for 10 years and podcasting for 5 years. And we've taken the best bits from all of that content and jammed into 226 pages of goodness. And its not just our advice, we have quotes and tips from dozens of top writers, producers and media folk from around the world. Plus a great foreword from British TV writing legend Tony Jordan (Hustle, Life on Mars)
This book gives the lowdown on...
- How to get into TV
- 6 writing jobs you've probably overlooked
- Hidden opportunities that are out there right now
- How to successfully pitch... yourself!
- Making your own content, today - don't wait from a green light, make it happen
- How and where to network
- What to charge (yes, the money question tackled head on)
- How to get an agent - or not