Find me online

Facebook LinkedIn YouTube IMDB ProjectorFilms   




Friday, March 06, 2015

Podcast Episode 45: Interview with KAJAKI writer Tom Williams




Its the latest episode of the UK Scriptwriters Podcast - out now!

This episode I speak to Tom Williams, writer of the BAFTA nominated British film, Kajaki. It is a great film, very tight and very tense. Here's the pitch and trailer...

Kajaki Dam 2006. A company of young British soldiers encounter an unexpected, terrifying enemy. A dried-out river bed, and under every step the possibility of an anti-personnel mine. A mine that could cost you your leg - or your life.


I asked Tom about how to adapt a real life story for the screen as well as the pros and cons of working with people from the real event.

Apologies for sound quality - it was recorded via Skype, and I was so worried about getting Tom's levels right, I like mine slide. But I think you'll find it worth struggling through.

2 comments:

Lydea Torres said...

Very Ingenious!

Equisite Forest said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.