Find me online

Facebook LinkedIn YouTube IMDB ProjectorFilms   




Thursday, October 03, 2013

Kickstarter for my zombie comic - Dead Roots



Earlier in the year I had great fun helping to write a new comic. It's a zombie anthology called "Dead Roots" and I was new to both comic writing and new to zombies! So, I tried to do something a little different with it and I think my part of the collection of stories came out okay. Some of the other stories are far more thrilling and daring and from some serious pros! Check out some of the other writers...

Paul Alexander (Red Dwarf, My Parents are Aliens, Emmerdale), Eric Canete (Iron Man, Luke Cage, Superboy), Andrew Ellard (Red Dwarf, IT Crowd, Miranda), James Henry (Green Wing, Smack the Pony, Campus), James Moran (Doctor Who, Severance, Cockneys VS Zombies), Jason Arnopp (Doctor Who, Friday The 13th, Stormhouse) and Gordon Rennie (Judge Dredd, White Trash, Necronauts).

Proper writing peeps.

The final work has had a digital release and did look amazing on the iPad. But sometimes you just can't beat the proper, in-your-hands book. That's what this Kickstarter is about. It's probably less of a full on kickstarter and more of a pre-sale really as pledging only £20 gets you the book!

Check it out if you fancy it!

 

No comments: