Find me online

Facebook LinkedIn YouTube IMDB ProjectorFilms   




Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Creative Skillset - Leadership Course

Here is a recent video I did for Creative Skillset - or Skillset as you and I know it. It's changed its name, but the remit remains the same; to offer training and advice.

Personally, for me, I can find it a bit formal in nature. But overall that is probably a good thing - someone needs to provide learning in that style for those that prefer it.

If you are unaware of Skillset then you should have a look at it. They offer courses and funding for courses - and are the training body for our industry. They started out by providing entry level entry, but now its about retraining and ongoing training also. The video above covers a new certificate on Media Leadership - but that's only one very small element of the full offering.

No comments: