Find me online

Facebook LinkedIn YouTube IMDB ProjectorFilms   




Sunday, July 08, 2012

What is this Scriptwriters' Life thingy anyway?




I've not done much to support the Scriptwriters' Life diagram in a while, even though it continues to get interest from many writers who find it useful. So here is a brief overview from myself talking about how to get the most from it. As ever, totally free to use and share.


In the video I look at what each of the three circles mean and challenge you, me and all writers to think about the balance of where they spend their time. Most of the writers that I see struggling aren't lacking in skills or talent - but instead they are often not spending their time and effort in the right place.


Print out the diagram or pop it on your desktop or even get it on a mousemat - to keep it as reminder that the big picture of your career is as important as each script is.

No comments: