Find me online

Facebook LinkedIn YouTube IMDB ProjectorFilms   




Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL



Yes, it's time for this year's Christmas film - now a slight tradition of mine. I feel making a film is better than sending a card and more fun too.

This year, take away some of the musical befuddlement around the festive season with my handy guide to one verse of Fairytale of New York.



I'm sure you will find it both useful and a comfort - that's right, you're not going deaf, he really is mumbling that much. Now you can finally join in with the whole feel-good Christmassy vibe of the song.



You may need to watch it twice. And for extra help I added subtitles!



(and for all you writers out there, let's remember who did the real work - the song is written by Jeremy Finer and Shane MacGowan)

No comments: