Find me online

Facebook LinkedIn YouTube IMDB ProjectorFilms   




Thursday, March 24, 2011

Circumference; the documentary



A few long-time blog readers will remember a feature proposal of mine called Circumference. It was a narrative film, where the protagonist was a salesman. The interesting new business model that went with it was that as the main character he would step out of the story and perform some adverts.

I liked the transparency of this idea, and the humour within it.

I see that Morgan Spurlock had the same idea, but for his new documentary called The Greatest Movie Ever Sold. I can't wait to see how his adventure compared to mine.

With Circumference we said that as the advertisers had already paid for the film then you, as the audience, shouldn't have to! I wonder if Morgan will do likewise?

No comments: