It can be hard to give the podcasts their titles as they tend to be a bit organic in nature and also bind together a few different themes. In this month for instance myself and Danny Stack look at building up your career. In detail, that splits down into:
- BAFTA nominations - and how they affect us - following up my recent BAFTA short film posts about what it takes to get nominated and what is the competition like.
- When should you give up writing? Rejection is one thing. But are you flogging a dead horse?
- Chris Ware - the comic book guy is finally reviewed. His influence on my work.
- Being Human v True Blood. Danny does a comparison.
- Competition Time - thanks to the guys at MovieScope mag for sponsoring.
If you have ideas or issues you want to see discussed, get in touch.
I mentioned in the podcast that it can be best to listen via iTunes. Here is the link.