Find me online

Facebook LinkedIn YouTube IMDB ProjectorFilms   




Sunday, December 20, 2009

It's time for Tim's Christmas film! Truly, the festivities can now commence.



Hi Everyone.

For the third year running I have created a special, handmade, Christmas film for you all. These were originally inspired by my Uncle Gary and Aunty Jo. Being talented artists they sent a specially designed Christmas card every year and jolly good it is too. But this is also rather annoying for those of us not knocked on the head with the artistic stick.

"But wait", I proclaimed, probably to my long suffering wife, "I could make a Christmas film instead". And those was born Stocky and God vs ASA.

This year it is Scrooge turned into in a satire (of sorts) concerning the recession. As I am up in Dundee at the moment, writing on a new computer game, I didn't have access to any filming equipment. But small issues, such as not having a camera, can't stop me from making a film! Instead I edited up an old British production that has slipped out of copyright and into the public domain. We've all got to do our bit with recycling!

It didn't quite turn out as I expected - but enjoy it anyway. If only by thinking of me sitting at my desk trying to do a bunch of voices on my own. And definitely no offence meant to anyone - it is just a scattershot jibe and a play on the idea that in storytelling change is seen as a must - the opposite being true for the real world.

Merry Christmas. See you next year.

3 comments:

SHEIKSPEAR said...

Great stuff young Timothy!

Must've taken you ages scribbling out all the colours frame by frame...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to you!

Tim Clague said...

Well it's a hobby!

Elinor said...

Excellent!

Happy Christmas my dear.