Find me online

Facebook LinkedIn YouTube IMDB ProjectorFilms   




Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Viral 'Rules'

Here is a great article by Rob at Zen films that goes as a fantastic companion post to my recent round up of web video websites.

Where as I looked at the sites Rob looks at the content. Great advice with carefully selected examples. Check it out ASAP.

Here is an extract...

Ask yourself these questions. When I send someone a link to this video:

Will I look cool for sharing this video?
Will it strengthen my friendship with the person I’m sending the video to?
Will they look cool passing it on?

Unless you can answer “yes” to all the above then revisit your video idea until you score 3 out of 3.

1 comment:

Tiffany Hanging Lamp said...

Thank you for sharing this information. That's good and interesting, I like it. About Lamp