Find me online

Facebook LinkedIn YouTube IMDB ProjectorFilms   




Sunday, March 01, 2009

Vote if you feel you can be bothered...

...and let's get another film into production.

My silly Christmas film is now part of the Babelgum Festival - judges by Spike Lee. So I hope you can help in voting for it and having a laugh watching this film compete against 'proper' films which have such overrated ideas like 'a budget' and 'a story'! Ha ha.

1 - Click here to go to my film called "God versus the Advertising Standards Authority"

2 - To play the video, you’ll need to install the Babelgum player – it only takes a few seconds

3 - In full screen mode, select the green “Vote” button (on the top of the screen, next to the film title) to vote for my entry – or simply wait for the “Vote Now” window to appear at the bottom of the screen

4 - You can only vote when the video is playing in full screen and only once per day

Many thanks.

No comments: