Find me online

Facebook LinkedIn YouTube IMDB ProjectorFilms   




Friday, January 23, 2009

The Storydust way...



I'm afraid I don't know who to credit for this design but the words belong to Jim Jarmusch and my favourite part is the quote at the end is from Jean-Luc Godard.

In case you want to copy and paste it out he says:
"It's not where you take things from - it's where you take them to".

I still go back to the 'storydust' analogy. It is not the bits of dust (ideas) that really count. It is the new star (the story) that is formed from them that lights up the world.



Update on the other big story, Nick Scott send me this link saying that the complaints against the atheist bus ads have been thrown out by the ASA.

Addition news - more from me The Politics Show again this week.

No comments: