Find me online

Facebook LinkedIn YouTube IMDB ProjectorFilms   




Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Red Planet

Just got this good news...


Congratulations Tim Clague!

Your submission “Off” has been chosen as one of the finalists for this year's Red Planet Prize. Can you now email your completed script - as soon as possible - to this address, along with your synopsis and details. The script will then be considered by our panel of judges and the winner will be announced in the New Year.

All the best and well done.

Red Planet Pictures Limited

12 comments:

Piers said...

Yay! Go you, Tim Clague!

Jason Arnopp said...

We're both in, sir! You rock, and so indeed, do I.

martin said...

Fantastic new sir, well done!

Andy Coughlan said...

Well done that man!

Tim Clague said...

Seems like there are quite a few through. I wonder how many??? Hmmm

laurence timms said...

I'm also counted amongst the finalisti. Therefore I rock too. Or handful of pebbles at the very least.

Dom Carver said...

Well done, sir (said through gritted teeth, but heart felt none the less).

Oli said...

I'm in too! Woot for us!

Paul Campbell said...

Hurrah for Tim!

David Lemon said...

Big Up Tim!




Is that what young people say?
Anyway, well done and hats off.

d f mamea said...

belated congratulatoriations, Mr Clague.

Tim Clague said...

Well done Oli and Laurence, Thanks df and Paul, never mind Dom and I'll ask one when I see one Mr Lemon!