Find me online

Facebook LinkedIn YouTube IMDB ProjectorFilms   




Friday, September 26, 2008

Writer Song Meme


Lucy started it. Dom tagged me. Here is the meme.

Find a song that sums up what you think it means to be a writer and post the lyrics on your blog and why you've chosen it. NB: It doesn't have to be your favourite song, it just has to express how you feel about writing and/or being a writer. It can be literal, metaphorical, about a particular form or aspect of writing - whatever you want. Then tag 5 others to do the same (reprint these instructions).


Mine is from a song by prog rockers "Yes" called 'Brother of Mine'...

So giving all the love you have
Never be afraid to show your heart
So giving all the love you have
There is a special reason
A special reason...
In the big dream
We are heroes
We are dreamers
Of the big dream


Indeed. We should be dreamers of the big dream.

I pass this onto...
Steve Keevil - cos his blog is well out of date
Andy Couglan for letting me know I didn't need a brolley.
Clay Lowe because he will know a proper answer
Chris Stack as my most loyal reader

And lastly, YOU dear reader, the one who always wanted an excuse to leave a comment but never did.

1 comment:

Clay Lowe said...

I've handed in a partial assignment sir: http://claytonlowe.com/?p=363