Find me online

Facebook LinkedIn YouTube IMDB ProjectorFilms   




Monday, September 01, 2008

Quote - do you agree?


Steve Morrison was a guy who I met at The Screenwriters Festival this year. I liked the idea of his book which is out soon. It's called the The Regional Accounts Director of Firetop Mountain. It's a spoof on those roleplaying books of the 80s. I liked the idea so much I gave him my hotel room. How's that for being a sudden fan! I think it's because his book reminded me of a quick Mr Vista interactive adventure I knocked out.

Annnnnnnyway. Here is his quote...

"Most people need a lot of money from a job they hate just to make it bearable. If you do what you love, you need less."

Discuss.

1 comment:

Dom Carver said...

I still wants loads of money... GIMMIE GIMMIE!!!!