Hopefully I'll see as many of you blog readers at the festival as possible. I won't go over the agenda here as it is already on-line here.
Here are some questions that I want to explore:
- Will we see a new format emerging for web writing rather than just using TV methods and layout?
- How can we remember to write from the heart and not from the text book?
- Should we talk about people, what they do and how they feel AND NOT about characters and motivations?
- Is the balance of power shifting? A good script has so many homes now. Do we feel that? Or not?
- What needs adding or taking away for the next version of The Scriptwriters Life?