Find me online

Facebook LinkedIn YouTube IMDB ProjectorFilms   




Monday, March 10, 2008

Big in Bollywood


Hope was a finalist at the Global Festival Of Films On Peace & Spirituality, which is held in India. And today I got my cheque for 19,500 rupees.

What I think I've noticed in the past 12 months has been a much more international flavour to films. Internet films primarily. This used to be a distant goal, maybe even a silly goal. But now I find that people all over the world can enjoy each others films. easily and happily. And if you apply some extra thought this can be people in non-English speaking countries too. Mr Vista is incredibly popular in France, Belgium and Italy due to his lack of dialogue.

Anyway, I'm off to try and cash my rupees! Wish me luck with the bank.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

The short film "Hope" is very well put together. Even though it's short, it leaves you thinking about it long after it's done. The music and graphics fit together perfectly.

Tim Clague said...

Thanks. But shock news is - bank won't cash my rupees!!