Find me online

Facebook LinkedIn YouTube IMDB ProjectorFilms   




Saturday, September 22, 2007

Check out...

billie piper belle du jour
My good friend Yann Demange (not pictured above) has directed the ITV2 series The Secret Diary of a Call Girl which is a strange title as it was in fact based on an anonymous call girl's blog rather than her diary. But I guess 'The Secret Blog of a Call Girl' didn't sound so great. I wonder in fact if this is the first blog adaptation for TV. Let me know if you know otherwise.

What's odd about TV of course is that Yann is not part of any promotion or publicity. Compare this to film. So while I privately celebrate Yann's success we must collectively celebrate that a writer (although an anonymous one) is more highly regarded.

In fact the TV script was adapated from the blog / printed book by: Julie Gearey and Catherine Tregenna
Technorati Tags:,,.

No comments: