Find me online

Facebook LinkedIn YouTube IMDB ProjectorFilms   




Friday, May 18, 2007

Small Town Folk - live at Cannes



This morning was the Cannes screening of Small Town Folk. For those of you who don't know this is a super low budget (a no budget) film shot locally to me. In fact the director Peter Stanley Ward and the producer Chris Musselwhite were in my scriptwriting workshop a few years ago.

This film has been a real challenge for them financially as they have funded it themselves. But it looks amazing.

And now here it is, in Cannes, being repped by a sales agent and being a project up for sale and part of the international market.

If people say to me, how can I make my film I just say do what the Small Town Folk guys and girls did and just make it! For me, its just great to see the guys in Variety and the Hollywood Reporter instead of in my back garden at the film makers BBQ!

No comments: