Find me online

Facebook LinkedIn YouTube IMDB ProjectorFilms   




Saturday, December 23, 2006

Circumference launch


The new Circumference website is up. As a regular blog reader I'd been keen to hear your thoughts on it.

Its the same website for both the audience (who can sign up to get their free copy of the final film) and for advertisers (who get to find out about the opportunity to advertise).

Most films have two websites. One for the public and one for companies / investors. But we're making a big deal about the honesty and transparency of this film. In a blog style we'll be upfront about how we are making it and why we're doing it. And this starts with the website.

This approach also matches the style of the film itself. In the film we get to see the story and the central character Archie's analysis of his own story. And here on the website everyone gets to find out about the film and the way we are making the film.

Check it out. If you like what we're doing then sign up for your free copy already. Tell your chums!

3 comments:

The Uncle said...

Good to see the site up. With me being at the forefront of technology however, I couldn't get it to work on my Wii internet browser - only the background image and the sound of the sea loaded. First site I've been to that hasn't worked on the Wii. I'd like to see the rest of the site but I'm too lazy to get up from the sofa to go to my PC now I have everything I need on my TV!

Seriously though, well done to everyone involved. The site looks fantastic and so do the trailers.

This film deserves to be made.

Tim Clague said...

Cheers Uncle. The background image and the sound of the sea are all you really need!

Suki Singh said...

Looks great Tim! Well done on all your hard work mate.

Good team effort.

I hope it works out and you get your chance.

Peace out.