Find me online

Facebook LinkedIn YouTube IMDB ProjectorFilms   




Monday, August 21, 2006

Off on the shoot


We're off on the Circumference trailer shoot for a few days now. So bear with us and sorry for not getting round to all the other blogs as often as I would like.

But before I go - just time for one last new idea. The postcard above is for us to hand out to people on location. Normally, members of the public are seen as pests. People who get in the way and ask questions. But its a fair enough question, 'What are you doing'. Now we have the answers on a little card. After all - these people are the people most likely to want to watch the film when it comes out. They are your easiest audience. Get them on your side now and they will stick with you.

3 comments:

OnMeJack said...

hey you, good luck with the shoot.

i'm assuming the websites going to become a bit more visual...

look forward to seeing the trailer.

shecanfilmit said...

Hey! I read the script a few weeks ago and never got back to you -- I loved Archie!

Good luck with the shoot.

Tim Clague said...

Thanks. The shoot went well. And the card idea worked a treat. I don't know why no one thought of it before.