Find me online

Facebook LinkedIn YouTube IMDB ProjectorFilms   




Saturday, July 01, 2006

How many film makers does it take to light a BBQ?


The gangs all here!






Adam Neale from Whitelantern who was runner-up of the snack awards. He wins Pearl Harbour on VHS for his Hawthorn based snacks.

Steven Lake wins a copy of Transformers: The Movie (set in the futuristic year of 2005) for his house made of sausages. No photographic evidence remains of the sausage-house thanks to Pete Ward.

Let me know of any outcomes. So far I know about a couple of new team ups for new projects and some new ideas for locations on projects shooting soon. This is on top of lots of great advice being swapped and offered. I know a lot of people were unaware of the local help already on offer. So don't forget to check out...
The Wessex Media Group
South West Screen

4 comments:

Tim Clague said...

Danny Stack says...

Dude, thanks for the Bournemouth Filmmakers' BBQ, surely now to become an annual event?

Danny Stack said...

Yes, I also said: "This isn't going up on the internet is it?" when you took my photo...

Tim Clague said...

And I didn't say yes or no

Silk_Worm said...

Nice Pictures!

Please, Come check out this site!

http://www.eatshortfilms.com

can I add your Blog to my Links?

have a good day! :)