Find me online

Facebook LinkedIn YouTube IMDB ProjectorFilms   




Sunday, September 25, 2005

High concept - low talent

Check out this unusual blog called Query Letters I Love. Its a string of bad pitches recieved by an mystery Hollywood dude. He shares them with the world as a warning to us all. Either that or he makes up a continuous stream of rubbish. Either way - its good fun to read about bad ideas. And it means that I had better stop work on my version of 'Harsky & Stutch: Truant Officers Extraordinaire!' as someone else has beaten me to it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BarnsleyFreeads.com said...

If you want a seriosly good laugh watch these hillariously funny videos
http://watchthisfunnyvideonow.com/taf/?x=23077XlRf Humerous